The Farmhouse guesthouse
In the middle of the farm, , built in 1848, the main farmhouse held, all under one roof, the farmer’s family to the south and a stable for calves to the north. The building was renovated into one large living space containing a ground floor with a hall and cloakroom, a double living room with an open fireplace, a dining room, a family room, and a laundry room with a naturalist painting on hand-painted tiles, and a large kitchen, decorated with still-life paintings on tiles, warmed by an open fireplace.
Two eighteenth century staircases lead to the two upper floors with the room to sleep fourteen with five bedrooms and four bathrooms, all decorated with tiles painted by the owners.
Each room has its exposed oak beams and old wooden doors.
The Farmhouse has its own interior courtyard, ideal for outdoor meals sheltered from the wind. Old pigpens give out onto this small courtyard that contains a barbecue and an aromatic garden.